We greatly appreciate the members of the County Board who attended our Town Hall on Racism on March 4, 2020.
Content warning: Affidavits contain traumatic narratives with implicit bias, racism.
- “Pregnant Black WIU Student Arrested for Fearfully Asking for Help”
- “Black Mom Rendered Unconscious in McDonough County Jail”
- “Black Mother Submitted Complaint Against Officer Who Called Her a Black Bitch”
- “Macomb Police Department Refusal to Take Report of Red Truck Attempting To Run Her Daughter off the Road”
- “MPD Refusal To Call for Qualified Medical Professionals for Traumatized Black Girl”
- “Black Male Assault Victim of Police Excessive Force, Possible Obstruction of Justice Languishing in Jail” [Witness Summaries]
- Affidavit #7: Black Man Fired From Housing Following Racial Insult from Executive Director Bill Jacobs, Harassment by MPD Officer Lindsey May