Benefits of Membership
- Learn about local issues
- Grow your network
- Become a member of a powerful org filled with fierce progressive intersectional feminist allies
- Sharpen your activist/advocacy skills
- Meet candidates for office
- Connect with other Democratic Women at the local, state, and federal levels
- Receive invites to special party events
- Have a say in shaping politics at the local, state, and federal level
Levels of Membership
Student Membership (Non-voting member) – $5
We also offer scholarships for students. Student members may serve as non-voting members on committees, and have access to the main organizing group in Facebook.
Regular Member – $10
Members in good standing may:
- Hold an executive team position
- Have access to the main organizing group on Facebook
- Serve on and lead committees
- Have access to committee groups on Facebook
Ally (Non-voting member) – $10
Allies may serve on committees with the approval of the chair of the committee and the executive leadership team, though they do not have a vote.
Ally membership is open to all.
Supporter – $25
Supporters do not serve on committees but may attend events and trainings.
Shield Maiden – $100
Shield Maidens do not serve on committees but will receive notices to events and trainings.